TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The director said, "It was the shooting of the climax taken place at Pondicherry. According to the script, Nakulan (one of the heroes from Shankar's Boys and brother of actress Devayani) had to kiss the heroine publicly in the campus of Pondicherry University. For Nakulan, kissing a heroine in a public place was the first experience and he became a little bit nervous. Finally, Sunaina encouraged him to kiss her without any fear...!"
"Finally, I managed myself and kissed Sunaina's lips. But the director was not satisfied with my performance. Then I took a rehearsal by kissing on my palm. But Sunaina laughed on seeing this and asked me to take a rehearsal with her lips. Director also compelled me to do that. Then me and Sunaina left the place and took a kissing rehearsal behind a tree. After few minutes I prepared thoroughly and kissed Sunaina's lips perfectly in a single take..." – Nakulan explained his lipology experience with drowsy eyes.
The director said, "This scene is very crucial to the climax of the film. It is the lost kiss that the hero gets from her lover. That's why we are giving this much of importance and allows it for 13 seconds..." Asking about Sunaina's co operation in the kissing and glamour scenes, both the director and hero told, "Excellent!"