TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 01, 2007
Namitha, one of the hottest actresses in the South, has denied Liakath Ali's statement that he had close links with her.
Liakath Ali, known as Kalyana Mannan (King of Marriage) by the Tamil media here, disclosed many shocking secrets behind his marriages. Very recently Liakath Ali said that he close friendships with actresses like Nagma, Meena and Namitha. According to his statement, Namitha is one of his closest friends amongst these actresses. This has shocked many in Tamil Cinema industry leading to question about her being associated with criminals.
In response to this, Namitha spoke out to the media. She said, "All these reports are rubbish. They are absolutely ridiculous. I have no connection with this trickster. I am willing to go to any court or go through any kind of interrogation to prove this. It very easy for people to say that they know me or for that matter any other actress. It is up to the police to investigate and prove such statements right or wrong". A visibly angry Namitha also added that such defaming news may tarnish her image as people coming across such rumours may sometimes believe them without thinking.