TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, April 13, 2007
It is now time for navya nair Nair to establish herself as the topmost actress in Tamil. She has been waiting eagerly for the release of film Mayakkannadi with the director- turned- actor Cheran. She plays as a modern girl in this film opposite Cheran. She has completed another film Aadum Koothu with the same hero under the direction of T.V.Chandran. Now she is getting more offers from the Tamil producers. Boys Siddhard, the busy bee in Telugu, has had talks with her for his new project in Tamil. She has also got an offer from producer Kalaipuli Thanu for one of his projects.
While talking about Mayakkannadi, she applauded director Cheran for his creative talents and acting skills. She told us, 'For me Cheran has opened a new window in the Tamil film industry. Previously I have done 4 films in Tamil. But all were village- oriented films. But Cheran offered me an altogether different role. The days I spent in the Mayakkannadi shoot was an unforgettable experience. Cheran took special care of my character... '
When asked about her intimate relationship with Cheran, she didn't appear irate, but replied sensationally. 'It is purely the imagination of the media. Cheran is a talented director. He has many good projects lined up for the entertainment of the audience. Let him concentrate on those fruitful things. If you disturb him with all such crap, it will be a loss for cinema only. He has his own family and children. Don't try to upset his personal life...' said navya nair.
She hopes her film Aadum Koothu will be released soon in Malayalam and Tamil simultaneously .
MMS scandal involving Namitha, Malavika
Ilayaraaja joins again with Bharathiraja