TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Sunil Noronha
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Nayantara seems to be making news in some way or the other. After wearing skimpy clothes in Billa 2007 (she could only because she was in Malaysia where she is not known as well as people know her in India), she has refused to do the same for her new film with Dhanush - Yaradi Dee Mohini. The producers of the film asked her to show off her hot body a little more, she insisted that she be well clad in the film covering her entire body.
A double standard don't you think? The truth behind the matter is that she refused to expose for such little pay. Her pay for Billa 2007 was much more compared to her pay for Yaradi Nee Mohini, which is why she agreed to wear such scanty clothes in Billa. So if she is paid more for her next film and is asked to strip proportional to her pay, what will she eventually wear then I wonder.