TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
After the Simbu - Nayantara episode took place earlier this year, Simbu showed no signs of laying low out of his former girlfriends life. He hounded her and made it so that the issue remained in the news that the issue remained in the news.
Then later the controversial pictures came out which he admitted that he was responsible for leaking the pictures out to the press. He also said that he had more to offer and that he would let it out it at the right time. For a while there has been no news making us think that he is at peace with himself.
Well, the less said the better. His new film Kettavan, in which he will co star the Namitha, is rumoured to be about his controversial relationship with Nayantara. Namitha will wear a bikini in the film - some thing that she has never done before. Something also doing its rounds the film will have sizzling scenes - much like Vallavan, which was the start of the affair between Simbu and Nayantara.
Nayantara has said that Simbu intends to resurrect the whole issue again by the making the film and by making it in such a way. Nayantara too, on the other hand, will be kissing in her new movie Satyam in which she is acting with Vishal.
Recently she refused to expose in Yaradi Dee Mohini - her film with Dhanush - apparently because she was not being paid enough. The actress recently made news when she was seen walking around Malaysia in a skimpy bikini - a privilege that she has only because no one really knows who she is in Malaysia.