TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Finally Ajith is the one to finally win the dates of Nayantara for his next film Greedam. Nayantara, the actress now in the lime light after the unhappy affair with Simbu, is settling in Hyderabad. Though Simbu is trying for the reunification in every possible way, Nayantara hardly bothers. A provoked Simbu exposed some intimate pictures, which they had taken when they stayed together. Nayantara upset with this attempted suicide twice and categorically told that she would not come to Chennai at least for the time being. But, her well-wishers consoled her and suggested alternative ways to tackle Simbu.
However Nayantara has now agreed to sign her next Tamil film with Ajith Kumar, who is acting in the remake of Billa 2007 for K.Balaji's Sujatha cine productions (he is the original producer also. Isha Sherwani who was earlier roped in for the role was dropped Adlabs is the co-producer of this film.
When we contacted Suresh Chanra, Manager of Ajith regarding the news, he confirmed that Nayantara has accepted this film and would not change her mind. So, she will be playing the lead role against Ajith in that film. But it will take some time for the project to be launched.