TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
A Chennai city civil court granted interim stay against the release of the Arya, Pooja starer Ooram Po, directed by debutant duo of Pushkar and Gayathri. Ooram Po had been started a year back and completed in the beginning of the year. But the films release has been delayed due to the financial crisis of its producers. The film was scheduled to be released on October 12 and Adlabs had taken over the film on an outright basis.
But Mohankumar Jain, a film financier has put the brakes on the film, as he contended that the producers A. Anand and V. Palanivelu of AP Film Garden had failed to repay the loan of Rs 15 lakhs borrowed from him for Ooram Po. On Saturday, the court granted the interim injunction on the release of the film. Now the producers have approached Adlabs to help them pay their dues to the financier.
Arya's last appearance on screen was with Saran's Vattaram, which was released a year back and failed commercially. Now he is keeping his finger crossed believing Baala's much awaited film Naan Kadavul, will turn the tide of his career.