TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
At present, the shooting of the movie is going on in USA. When four reels of the shoot was completed, director Gautham Menon decided to send the reels to Chennai for processing. Two of his production managers were assigned the task of bringing the reels to Chennai. They were to stay in Singapore for a couple of days and then came head to Chennai.
After landing in Meenambakkam, they were shocked when they found the reels missing. This was reported to the airport authorities. The production manager claimed that the reels must have been lost in the hotel in which they stayed in Singapore. The police searched the hotel but that didn't help. The whole crew of Vaaranam Aayiram was in a fix as the reels consisted of various fight scenes, songs and other important scenes the reshooting of which would amount to up to Rs. 2 crores.
Finally the police traced the reels to the Singapore airport authorities and they had it sent it to Chennai. Finally Ravichandiran and his whole team breathed in relief after they got the reels in hand.