TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
At present, the shooting of the movie is going on in USA. When four reels of the shoot was completed, director Gautham Menon decided to send the reels to Chennai for processing. Two of his production managers were assigned the task of bringing the reels to Chennai. They were to stay in Singapore for a couple of days and then came head to Chennai.
After landing in Meenambakkam, they were shocked when they found the reels missing. This was reported to the airport authorities. The production manager claimed that the reels must have been lost in the hotel in which they stayed in Singapore. The police searched the hotel but that didn't help. The whole crew of Vaaranam Aayiram was in a fix as the reels consisted of various fight scenes, songs and other important scenes the reshooting of which would amount to up to Rs. 2 crores.
Finally the police traced the reels to the Singapore airport authorities and they had it sent it to Chennai. Finally Ravichandiran and his whole team breathed in relief after they got the reels in hand.