TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
After Ammuvagiya Naan, where Parthiban showed the human side of commercial sex workers, he is back with his new film Vallamai Tharayo... to be directed by a debutante Madhumita, a former assistant to Gautham Menon.
Our sources say that the film Vallamai Tharayo... is an autobiographical tale of Parthiban-Seetha split. The writer and director of the film Madhumita also acknowledged the same and told that the film is about a man who undergoes a major change after his wife divorces him for being too good!
The launch of Vallamai Tharayo.., was basically a ladies affair as women from different walks of life spoke. There was the cop Thilakavathy, the famous gynecologist Kamala Selvaraj, the crusader advocate Sumathy, veteran writer Sivasankari, actress Kushboo and successful woman director Priya V., all lighted the traditional lamps as the sign of their wish to the director. Kushboo in her special address said that more women should come into films like Priya and Madhumita.
Chaya Singh plays the female lead against Parthiban after a long gap. The film has music by Bharadwaj and is produced by Nalini Sundar Raman (Madumitha's Mother) under the banner of Giriguja Films.