TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
After Ammuvagiya Naan, where Parthiban showed the human side of commercial sex workers, he is back with his new film Vallamai Tharayo... to be directed by a debutante Madhumita, a former assistant to Gautham Menon.
Our sources say that the film Vallamai Tharayo... is an autobiographical tale of Parthiban-Seetha split. The writer and director of the film Madhumita also acknowledged the same and told that the film is about a man who undergoes a major change after his wife divorces him for being too good!
The launch of Vallamai Tharayo.., was basically a ladies affair as women from different walks of life spoke. There was the cop Thilakavathy, the famous gynecologist Kamala Selvaraj, the crusader advocate Sumathy, veteran writer Sivasankari, actress Kushboo and successful woman director Priya V., all lighted the traditional lamps as the sign of their wish to the director. Kushboo in her special address said that more women should come into films like Priya and Madhumita.
Chaya Singh plays the female lead against Parthiban after a long gap. The film has music by Bharadwaj and is produced by Nalini Sundar Raman (Madumitha's Mother) under the banner of Giriguja Films.