TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Friday, January 05, 2007
Cinema and Censor Board have a love-hate relationship. The Censor Board is adept at tearing apart good films and giving 'U' certificate to rubbish films as being watchable with the family.
When everybody else except director Kasthuriraja deemed Idhu Kaadhal Varum Paruvam as being nonsense titillation, a Censor Board official called it an art film. What would happen if a real art film becomes their target? Fortunately, Ameer's Paruthiveeran has escaped from this question.
The Censor Board has cut only 2 scenes from the film. Since there are many fight scenes, the film has been given a U/A certificate. That means those below 18 can watch Paruthiveeran if accompanied by an adult.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
MGR and Sivaji awards
Nadigai movie launch