TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Saturday, February 17, 2007
K.E.Gnanavel Raja, the new Producer of the film Paruthi Veeran , has scheduled to release the film on February 23rd. Names of the theaters have also been announced. The release has been advanced by three days unlike what was scheduled earlier.
Karthi, a new face hailing from veteran actor Siva Kumar's family is introduced as the new hero through this film. But media created a big hype for this film equivalent to a Vijay or Ajith film. Ameer, the Producer cum Director of the film had planned to release the film for Pongal. Ameer could not release the film in time due to financial problems. Sources say that many unwanted things happened, and finally Ameer handed over the film to Siva Kumar's family after having incurred a loss of Rs.two crores.
This is the fourth time the film is scheduled for release. But K.E.Gnanavel Raja assures that this time it will hit the screens.