TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The film is based on the elder sister and younger brother relationship. For the first time, Khushboo plays Bharath's elder sister in the film. A newcomer Kajal Agarwal is Bharath's love interest and the film is ready to release for Pongal 2008.
But at this juncture, the film is facing some financial crisis from the distributors side. Many distributors putting forth few conditions to release the film. They wanted to compensate for their loss incurred in Vyapari, the last film directed by Shakthi Chidambaram (he is the producer for Pazhani now). Negotiations are going on to release Pazhani smoothly.