TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, January 19, 2007
What one feels during high school days is not love, but stirrings of lust and many films have been made with this message in mind. Kasturiraja is an expert in this.
A film being made in this genre is Thiruvasagam. But a hallowed name for such a subject? That's because one's heart will melt on seeing the film, say the sources. Directed by Raja Mohan, the film stars Poornitha.
From her school days, Poornitha had made up her mind to become an actress and she's willing to cross any boundaries in doing challenging roles. That's why she took up the Thiruvasagam offer.
Even in ordinary romantic scenes, hero Navdeep goes that much extra out of the way. This being a romantic film, wonder what he would be up to!