TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, July 14, 2007
After the stupendous success of Pokkiri, the director of the film, Prabhu Deva, has became the most wanted director in the southern film world. But his association with the top Bollywood star Salman Khan is rendering him unavailable for the southern stars.
The choreographer- turned- actor- turned- director's debut film Nuvostanande Naa Vothandana has broken all the records in the Telugu box office, thereby projecting him as a worthy director. But his second film Pournami disappointed the viewers.
To prove his capabilities, Prabhu Deva returned to his own backyard, Kollywood, and joined hands with the leading actor Vijay for the Pokkiri remake. It is turned into a blockbuster and set a new high for a Vijay film in the box office. Now he is nearing the completion of the Chiranjeevi starrer Shankar Dada Zindabad. His next project is going to be the Hindi version of Pokkiri starring Salman Khan and Ayesha Takia.
Meanwhile, Kalaipuli Thanu has approached Prabhu Deva to direct a film under his banner V creations. But it is said that the Prabhu would like to direct himself in his next Tamil film.