TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Prabhu Deva created a storm with his dance. Now he's creating another storm with his directing capabilities.
He directed 2 films in Telugu and one was a super hit, the other a super flop. Even though his third film Pokkiri is said to have too much violence, it has done good business, so Prabhu Deva gets a pass mark for this!
As a reward, he gets to direct Chiranjeevi in Sankar Dada Zindabad, the Telugu remake of Lage Raho Munnabhai.
After this is complete, he will direct a film produced by Sridevi's husband Boney Kapoor. While many directors from Selvaraghavan on dream of a Bollywood chance, this opportunity has fallen into Prabhu Deva's lap.
The Hindi film features Salman Khan as the hero. The heroine has not yet been finalized.