TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Capitalizing on the success of his super hit Pokkiri, Vijay has chosen to collaborate again with dancer turned director Prabhudeva. At present, the actor is completing the shooting of his new venture Azhagiya Tamil Magan. He is acting in the film with Shivaji actress Shreya, his first film with the actress. Debutante director Bharatan is directing the film.
The films’ shooting is expected to be completed by the end of August, well before it planned Diwali release. In between Azhagiya Tamil Magan and his film with Prabhudeva, the actor will shoot for a film which will be directed by Dharani, whose last film Gilli was a hit. Udhyanithi, the grandson of CM Karunanidhi, will produce the film. The film will have Trisha in the female lead role. The photo shoot for the film has been completed.
After completing all these projects, he will go ahead with his film with Prabhudeva but that will only be in 2008. An interesting thing to note here is that the film will a Prabhudeva original script in an effort to take away the remake director tag from the director. The director discussed the film and related details with Vijay at the latter's residence recently. This will the dancer turned directors next film after the Hindi remake of Pokkiri with Salman Khan.