TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Shivaji villain Suman has replaced Prakash Raj in Vijay's Kuruvi, which is being directed by Dharani. The shooting of the much hyped project was started a couple of days ago in Pollachi near Coimbatore. Vijay, Trisha and Vivek have been participated the first schedule of shooting. But Prakash Raj, who signed up for an important role in the film, has suddenly opted out of it as he could not give bulk dates.
He has many other commitments. He is acting in four films in Tamil and two in Telugu and has also become a full-fledged producer handling 4 projects simultaneously and is finding it difficult to do another role with full call sheets. Meanwhile Suman, who has also become very busy star after the blockbuster Shivaji has been approached by the director. He accepted the role of the bad guy in Kuruvi. On Sunday, Suman flew down to Coimbatore from Hyderabad and tried out the costumes for the film.