TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Shivaji villain Suman has replaced Prakash Raj in Vijay's Kuruvi, which is being directed by Dharani. The shooting of the much hyped project was started a couple of days ago in Pollachi near Coimbatore. Vijay, Trisha and Vivek have been participated the first schedule of shooting. But Prakash Raj, who signed up for an important role in the film, has suddenly opted out of it as he could not give bulk dates.
He has many other commitments. He is acting in four films in Tamil and two in Telugu and has also become a full-fledged producer handling 4 projects simultaneously and is finding it difficult to do another role with full call sheets. Meanwhile Suman, who has also become very busy star after the blockbuster Shivaji has been approached by the director. He accepted the role of the bad guy in Kuruvi. On Sunday, Suman flew down to Coimbatore from Hyderabad and tried out the costumes for the film.