TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
As far as acting is concerned, Prakashraj is concerned only about the character he is to portray. It is immaterial to him whether the role is of a hero, villain, character role or comedy. The whole thing for him is just 'acting'!
Why else would he agree to do the role of Sundar C's father? After Thalainagaram, Sundar C is acting in Veerappu. This is the remake of an old Malayalam film Spatikam.
Mohanlal's role is being done by Sundar C. Lal's father in the film, a forceful character, is played by Tilakan. A mathematics teacher, he imposes his will so much on Lal as a young boy that he grows up into a rowdy.
Father and son are like dog and cat and how the two reconcile to each other forms the rest of the story. For Tilakan's role, many actors were considered, but none fit the role. Having seen Spatikam, Prakashraj agreed to do the role.
Gopika is Sundar C's leading lady in the film!