TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Prashant's New Year has started with a big headache.
Last year he could not celebrate his son's birthday. Later in the year, he went to court seeking visit with his son twice a week as well as reconciliation with his wife.
What was the use?
Instead of raising a white flag, wife Grihalakshmi showed a big red flag instead.
Her complaints - Prashant did not take care of her properly; he was always talking about dowry; 2 lakhs was spent on her delivery; she and her son are staying at her parents' place; so she has filed a case asking that Prashant give her a lakh a month for their maintenance expenses.
This hardly portends Prashant's request that he be united with his wife. If at all that comes to pass, Prashant will still be in the soup!