TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Friday, March 02, 2007
The story of Preethi Varma is as prolonged as Sindhbad - Laila serial. The police has no answer regarding her hide out. One easily comes to the conclusion that the entire episode seems to be a drama.
It is the 20th day of her disappearance from a Telugu film shooting at Rajamundhri. Preethi's parents filed a complaint on February 10 th in K.K.Nagar police station to find out Preethi. They suspected her manager Arun in this case. Immediately the police caught Arun for an interrogation. He pointed out her boy friend Vijay as the one who might know her hideout. But Vijay clarified his innocence on interrogation and hinted that Jewellar Mahendiran would be aware of Preethi 's whereabouts. However Mahendiran also washed his hands off the whole issue.
Now the police have not got any clues to find out Preethi. They are just releasing various 'stories' about Preethi to feed the media.
According to a letter Preethi might be living with her boy friend in Mumbai. In that letter she has written that she is living happily in a safe place and would come out if necessary. But her parents were not ready to believe this letter. According to them Preethi has links only with Arun, Vijay and Mahendiran. There is no possibility of other connections or love affair. So they compelled the police for speedy action. They suspect that some underworld forces may kidnap Preethi and abuse her. The police realized that there might be some considerable truth involves in this suspicion.
The commissioner of Police Latika Charan has ordered a special team to find out Preethi. According to the Commissioner office source, the team will fly to Mumbai and Andhra for further enquiries.