TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 12, 2007
The Tamil Producers Council have taken a decision to ban some call sheet managers who have been proving to be a hindrance to producers as well as artistes. These days, all actors and actresses have a manager though whom producers deal with the artistes. For every deal that they strike, the manager gets upto 10% of the amount.
Of late, the managers have been misrepresenting their clients. They have even been hiking their percentage without informing their clients. The producers have also complained that these call sheet managers have prevented them from meeting the actors in person.
After getting frequent complaints from producers, the council has decided to take a decision and ban some of these managers who have posed a problem for producers. Rama Narayan, the Council's president, approved of the banning of six managers. The managers names were not released to the press.