TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Vijaya T. Rajendhar is all set to launch his younger son Kuralarasan alias Kural as a hero. At present T.R. is busy with his new movie Karuppannan Kadhali. After the release of this film, he will be direct a movie with his second son Kural. Confirming this, Rajendhar told, "Simbhu also plays a cameo role in that film. Kural's debut will rock the entire industry and his film would become a block buster like Uyirullavarai Usha!"
Further he told: "My elder son Silambarasan has already touched greater heights. It is the time to introduce my younger son. Cinema is not a new one to him. He had already proved his talents as a child artist in my previous films". According to Rajendhar, he would play the do-gooder Karuppannan, with a leading actress as his pair. The film would be a romantic entertainer reflecting its title, apart from delivering a strong social message.