- Silambarasan's New Role Of Santhanam!
- Silambarasan Irks Meme Creators!
- Mammootty To Join Alphonse Puthren-Silambarasan Movie?
- Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada Movie Review: A Road Trip Without A Clear Track!
- Alphonse Puthren To Direct Silambarasan?
- Manjima To Debut In Tamil & Telugu With Gautham Menon's Next
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Vijaya T. Rajendhar is all set to launch his younger son Kuralarasan alias Kural as a hero. At present T.R. is busy with his new movie Karuppannan Kadhali. After the release of this film, he will be direct a movie with his second son Kural. Confirming this, Rajendhar told, "Simbhu also plays a cameo role in that film. Kural's debut will rock the entire industry and his film would become a block buster like Uyirullavarai Usha!"
Further he told: "My elder son Silambarasan has already touched greater heights. It is the time to introduce my younger son. Cinema is not a new one to him. He had already proved his talents as a child artist in my previous films". According to Rajendhar, he would play the do-gooder Karuppannan, with a leading actress as his pair. The film would be a romantic entertainer reflecting its title, apart from delivering a strong social message.