TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 16, 2007
Here is the latest news related to Shivaji. Rajini and Shankar have performed special poojas and holy yagam at his Poes Garden house to protect his film Shivaji from the evil forces.
Rajini feels insecure after the latest happenings at the Shivaji party hosted recently. It was at the time of Baba's release that Rajini's guru Sachidhananda Maharaaj Baba died. Actually Rajini had thought that Guru Baba will be pleased to see his film Baba. But before the film's release, Sachidhananda Baba passed away due to cardiac arrest, so Rajni was pretty upset, and subsequently the film went back to the black box soon after its release. Now the worrying factor is, the person who died at the Shivaji get-together function also had the name Sachidhananda. So Rajini is pretty confused about the situation and he feels that the time is not suitable for the film's release.
To avoid any further unwanted things to happen before the release of Shivaji, Rajini has performed these poojas in his house. Sources say that the director of the film, Shankar, also attended this pooja. At the same time, Rajni has shaved off his mustache, claiming that he has finished his part in Shivaji. The director, Shankar, is busy with its post-production work and it may also get finished soon.