TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, July 23, 2007
'Superstar' Rajinikanth, the sultan of Indian box office is now on a vacation to the US, and will visit Brazil by this weekend to attend the shooting of the movie, Sultan The Warrior, directed by his younger daughter Soundarya.
Sultan is an animated movie being produced by Ocher Studios and ADLABS. Its director requires a few days call sheet of the actor to complete the major segment of the movie. Initially, the crew had planned to make the film only using the animated sketches of Rajinikanth. But the stupendous success of Shivaji has spurred them to make the film a well-crafted one.
Sources say that Rajini has allotted a week's continuous call sheet for the film. The presence of Rajini is very important at this stage to draw more stylish cartoon sketches of the actor. Sultan The Warrior will target the adults and children, both in India and the rest of the world. The film will be launched in English, Telugu, Hindi, and English and is expected to be released by the end of 2008.