- Rajinikanth Completes 43 Years In The Industry, 5 Films That Make Him The Thalaiva Of Kollywood
- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Vishwaroopam 2 Chennai Box Office Collections Day 1: Kamal Haasan’s Film Fails To Beat Kaala
- Remembering M Karunanidhi: Rare Photos Of Kalaignar That You Might Have Missed
- Karunanidhi Death: Kollywood Stars React To The Marina Controversy, Condemn The State Government
- M Karunanidhi Death: Rajinikanth Says He Has Lost His ‘Kalaignar’
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Superstar Rajini watched his son in law Dhanush"s film Pollathavan in Chennai yesterday. Pollathavan is the title of Rajini's yesteryear superhit movie, which was released in the 80's. Dhanush had borrowed only the title only with Rajini"s permission. The movie itself is different. It is slowly picking up in A and B centers. Now the Pollathavan crew is busy with the promotional activities of the movie and has invited many top personalities of the Industry to see film and tell them what they think.
Yesterday Rajini came to Four Frames preview theater to watch the film. Dhanush and the entire crew of the film were surprised. They all took photographs with him. Later Rajini enjoyed the movie and praised the crew for their fresh approach.
Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi also watched Pollathavan in Chennai on Sunday. He had watched the movie at Devi Sridevi Preview theatre along with his son Ram Charan Tej. Highly impressed with the movie, Chiranjeevi has expressed his desire to remake Pollathavan in to Telugu with his Ram Charan.