TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Superstar Rajini watched his son in law Dhanush"s film Pollathavan in Chennai yesterday. Pollathavan is the title of Rajini's yesteryear superhit movie, which was released in the 80's. Dhanush had borrowed only the title only with Rajini"s permission. The movie itself is different. It is slowly picking up in A and B centers. Now the Pollathavan crew is busy with the promotional activities of the movie and has invited many top personalities of the Industry to see film and tell them what they think.
Yesterday Rajini came to Four Frames preview theater to watch the film. Dhanush and the entire crew of the film were surprised. They all took photographs with him. Later Rajini enjoyed the movie and praised the crew for their fresh approach.
Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi also watched Pollathavan in Chennai on Sunday. He had watched the movie at Devi Sridevi Preview theatre along with his son Ram Charan Tej. Highly impressed with the movie, Chiranjeevi has expressed his desire to remake Pollathavan in to Telugu with his Ram Charan.