TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Although millions of his fans are craving to celebrate the birthday of superstar Rajinikanth as a carnival, the actor celebrates his birth day quietly. He has always made it point as not to meet his fans on the occasion of his birthday. He always stays away from his native and celebrates the birthday in isolation.
This year, millions of Rajini's fans are waiting for the film Shivaji to complete 200 days in over 50 theatres. Everyone is counting for the day to celebrate this birthday of their superstar in a peculiar way. In Tamil Nadu, different fan clubs have planned to celebrate the day by distributing sweets, donating blood and providing food to orphanages.
On the occasion of the superstar Rajini's 58 birthday, we would like to wish him a happy birthday. Oneindia provides an opportunity to Rajini's fans to wish him.
Come ! let us celebrate!
Rajinikanth's Birthday Link