TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, March 15, 2007
There is going to be another mega announcement from the Sathya Movies campus. The legendary production house might team up with the Superstar again to rewrite history. Sources said that the company had held discussions with the Super Star for the mega project. But he wished to include Kavithalaya, a film production company owned by K.Balachander's daughter, also for co-production. If the buzz is correct, A.R.Murugadoss, the maker of Ramana and Stalin, may direct the film. According to the sources, Rajini has already given his word to the Director to get ready for this project. Murugadoss had also confirmed the same a few days earlier.
Meanwhile Panju Arunachalam, the veteran producer of Tamil cinema who helped Rajini become a Superstar in his earlier days, has also approached Rajini for his new project. When we asked Panchu about this, he told that he had approached the super star once, but he did not confirm anything. But he believes that the request is under Rajini's consideration. Other producers like Editor Mohan of Jayam Company, Kalaipuli S.Thanu, and B.Venkatrama Reddy of Chandamama Vijaya productions had also approached Rajini earlier.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Sathya Movies get ready for another Badsha
Paruthiveeran without Ameer's name