TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Rajini Murugesan, an ardent fan of the superstar and one of the functionaries of Rajini fans club angrily said, "we are deeply hurt with the behaviour of the film production company. We are expecting a greeting advertisement on this special day of our Thalaivar. But AVM, that has earned crores through Shivaji, has simply stopped their regular ads of Shivaji on this day. This is a great insult to Rajini's diehard fans like me. Hereafter, we never watch any of the movies that is produced under the banner of AVM..."
Hundreds of fan's, who gathered near Albert Theater to watch Rajini's old films, which screened on the part of Rajini's Birthday celebrations expressed their displeasure over the behaviour of AVM. However, when the correspondent contacted the Company officials and AVM Saravanan's office, they have refused to say anything about the happenings.
Rajinikanth's Birthday Link