TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, October 05, 2007
Super Star Rajnikanth has ruled out the possibility of doing a film with Mani Rathnam - Kamal combination as gossiped by media.
For the last few weeks the local media including leading dailies have been published many 'stories' on a film with Rajini-Kamal-Mani combination. Some of the Private Channels also telecasted some exclusive stories on this dream project.
When the rumour started in online media, oneindia.in had stated that Rajini would never done a film again with Mani Rathnam. Because the superstar knows that the director is out of touch from Maas entertainers like Shivaji. Now Rajini conforms what we said earlier.
Rajini spoke to media persons after watching a special show of Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja's debut film Chirutha at Four Frames preview theatre in Chennai.
The Super Star said: "I have seen news item about my next film with Kamal under Mani Rathnam's direction. No such film has come to me or was discussed. All the news of Kamal producing my next movie in the direction of Mani is false. I haven't yet decided on my future projects..."
Rajini says that he has just taking it easy and it will take some time for him to even start looking for a script for his next film. He had also refused to say anything about his next producer.