TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
It is well aware that Prakash Raj is a versatile artiste. He had played different roles as a villain, character artiste and also a hero. However, he has not played any mythological character so far in his movie career. Now he has got that opportunity. He is playing the role of Ravana Brahma in a Bollywood flick to be produced by Rajkumar Santoshi. According to Bollywood sources, Rajkumar Santoshi is planning to mould Ramayan on the silver screen with a whopping Rs 130 crores budget ina "highly technical" manner .
The real life couple Ajay Devagan and Kajol are playing the roles of Lord Rama and Sita in this flick while Rekha was convinced to play the role of Kaikeyi. It is learnt that Prakash Raj had already signed the agreement to do the role. The work on the film would begin in February 2007. However, the regular shooting will take place somewhere in the end of 2007. Rajkumar Santoshi is quite a talented director and had several hits to his credit like Ghayal, Damini, Andaz Apna Apna, Legend of Bhagat Singh, Ghatak, Lajja, Chinagate etc. Now, he is not only wielding the megaphone for the film but also producing it. This will be definitely a challenging task for Prakashraj and let us wait and see how he would perform it.