TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Actress Reema Sen will start shooting for director Selvaraghavan's next untitled flick soon. After finishing the shooting of Vallavan, she did not sign a new film. She was offered a role in Dham Dhoom but she refused it. All the while she was staying away from Chennai and concentrating on other language films. Being particular about the films she chooses, she seems to be taking her time with things.
When Selvaraghavan told her the story of the film, she immediauitley gave him 60 days of her call sheet. The film's shooting will start in August. It is rumoured that she will be acting opposite Karthi in the film.
Reema said, " I was so sure that Vallavan would be received well. But it didn't do well and that disappointed me. This got me dejected. That's why I was not to bee seen for a while. There a number of reasons why I decided not to act in Jeeva's Dham Dhoom. But now Selva has offered me a good opportunity. The story has enthralled me. I have never worked before in a film with such a script."
Sources say that this movie will be a bilingual project, with both Tamil and Telugu being used in the film. Meanwhile Selva's Malai Nerathu Mayakkam with Karthi and Sandhya seems to be dropped.