TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, February 01, 2007
SJ Suryah is doing everything that does not suit him!
His talent is for direction, but he aspires to be an actor. He is now acting in 2 films - Thirumagan and Vyabari.
In Vyabari he has 3 heroines Malavika, Tamanna and Namitha. Director Shakti Chidambaram says it is the story of a successful businessman. But looking at the stills, he seems more like a trader of flesh!
Shakti Chidambaram is proud to say that it is the first time an Indian film depicts cloning. One person is duplicated as many identical people by means of cloning. Scientists are presently cloning only animals like goat, sheep, cows and so on. But our scientists Shakti Chidambaram and SJ Suryah are straight away cloning human beings.
In this film, SJ Suryah has given voice to lyrics by Vaali and music by Deva. His voice sounds like tin scraping on a tar road!
En jannalorathil nila...nila..."
As Kalyani sings this song, Suryah interrupts now and then with kaadhalikka enkkaingu neramillai.
God help the Tamil rasikas!