TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Saami said, "I am never afraid of the ban imposed on me by the producer's council. I always trust that success that can rewrite anyone's fate. According to this practical law, I hope that the ban will be lifted soon. You can suppress the smoke, but can't stop the fire... I'm like fire!"
He further said, "I know the quality of my film Mirugam and people are the real judges, who give the right justice to a creator like me... Some have criticized me for obscenity in the film. This is a film speaking about the awareness on AIDS. Is it possible to explain about AIDS without showing sex?"
Answering to a question about Padmapriya, he said, "I'm not criticizing Padmapriya on her acting skills. But she is not a well cooperative actress in the sets and even turns arrogant for without any reason. She had caused for a huge loss during the shoot of Mirugam. But who cared about this...? I hope the ban will automatically lifted by the concerned outfits. If they don't, I'll try to break the barrier in all possible ways and even I may go to a place to make a film, where this ban doesn't apply. A creator is always like a wind that never cares for any artificial barriers!"
But what made the press meet worst is the uncontrolled behavior of some journalists over the obscenity in few scenes in the film. But the cool guy, never taken this seriously and answered them with a polite smile!
Let us hope Saami will come out with good news soon!!