TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Monday, March 05, 2007
Producer Salem Chandrasekhar has planned to release his mega budget much-awaited film sabari, on 16 March amidst the high fever of examinations and World cup Cricket. Another important thing is that the Rajini starrer Shivaji another mega budget film in Tamil is also to be released a few days after the release of sabari.
But Chandrasekar is confident about this film. According to him, "If you give good product, you should never fear about the competitors. Nothing can prevent the success of a good movie. I am confident about sabari. This film would give a new image to Captain'.
sabari deals with the problems of doctors and corruptions prevailing in the world of medicine. It features Vijayakanth, Malavika and Jyothirmayi in the lead roles.
According to director Suresh, the director of the films Arasu and Gambeeram, the film is tailor-made for Captain. "I hope that this film would rock the entire world of medicine and stand to protect the public from the exploitations of doctors. I don't think that the film will be face any agitations from the doctors. People will stand by this film. Vijayakanth has not done the role of a doctor in any of his films. This doctor has solutions not only for patients but for society as well' he told with confidence.