TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The club has signed eight actresses like Sada, Malaika Arora, Neha Dhupia, Rimi Sen, Amrita Arora, Mahima Choudhri, Udita Goswamy and Usha Uthup across the country to be part of its New Year events.
Sada got this offer through a contest conducted by the club for its members. The members were asked to determine, which celebrity will perform in which city and it was to be decided on the basis of the maximum number of SMS. This is how Sada got selected to participate in the Club's New Year celebrations. As per the wish of the club's members in this region, Sada will rock Chennai on New Year.
The club announced the result of the contest in a press meet held on Yesterday. According to the announcement, Malaika will be performing in Delhi, Amrita in Bangalore, Rimi in Mumbai, Neha Dhupia in Kolkata, Mahima in Ahmadabad, Udita in Pune and Usha Uthup in Hyderabad.