TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Sada, the promising young actress is slowly disappearing from the Tamil film industry. This apparently due to some wrong commitments on her part. The young actress who shot to fame with movies Jayam, Anniyan and Unnale Unnale, is now acting in three movies in Tamil and simultaneously working four other languages.
Sada's next release Leelai which comes after Unnale Unnale. She plays Madhavan's ladylove in Leelai which is being produced by Ramgopal Verma. The shooting for the movie is over and the release is getting delayed due to some financial crisis.
"Because of this delay, my presence in Tamil cinema has become a question. I hope the film releases by the end of November" says Sada. The actress who is acting in multiple languages says "Acting in many languages never a problem for me"
Sada plays an important role in the Bollywood movie Click, directed by Sangeeth Sivan. In Telugu, she is playing Nithin's heroine in the movie Takari. The actress is also engaged in a Malayalam movie Novel where she stars opposite Jayaram.