TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
A policeman pretends to be a rowdy to catch the anti social elements. The rowdies do not realize this. This tiny story ran a riot in Andhra, came to Madras as Pokkiri and is set to turn Mumbaiwards now. Yes, Pokkiri is to be made in Hindi and the Hindi re-make rights have been bought by Sridevi's husband Boney Kapoor. He has earlier bought several films for the Hindi re-make rights and Pokkiri is his latest. Salman Khan will do Vijay's role as the cop cum rowdy.
He has earlier acted in Tere Naam, the Hindi version of Sethu. When Salman was caught in so many controversies as well as suffering from a string of flops, Tere Naam brought his career back to life. Since then, the Khan has great respect for Tamil films as well as Chiyan. The Hindi Pokkiri will be directed by Prabhudeva. He is busy right now with Shankardada Zindabad. After its completion, he will start work on Pokkiri. The heroine is yet to be finalized.