TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Director Samy's much expected film Mirugam's Audio launched on Saturday at Four Frames Preview Theater, Chennai. The preview of the film and songs were shown to the press and it was a relief that he played down the Padmapriya episode. Even the one minute trailer is evidence that Mirugam is to watch out for.
The function has presided by former CBI director Karthikeyan. In his speech he stated that Samy had narrated the story to him and he was greatly impressed with it. After seeing newcomer Aadhi's (son of Telugu director Ravirajabini Sheddy) actions, many has blessed him he is sure to join the elite ranks of the top 10 heroes in the Tamil industry.
Mirugam has a message to convey to the people that those with AIDS should not be shunned and that the public should be more aware as to how the disease is spread. Further the movie also talks about treating prisoners humanely. Packaged with such messages, Karthikeyan feels the movie is bound to be received well.
Sangeetha spoke about how she has earlier worked with Samy in Uyir and she was well aware of the care and minute details that took Samy's attention in a film. After watching the trailer of Mirugam, she said she was sad she had not been able to do that role.