TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Director Samy's much expected film Mirugam's Audio launched on Saturday at Four Frames Preview Theater, Chennai. The preview of the film and songs were shown to the press and it was a relief that he played down the Padmapriya episode. Even the one minute trailer is evidence that Mirugam is to watch out for.
The function has presided by former CBI director Karthikeyan. In his speech he stated that Samy had narrated the story to him and he was greatly impressed with it. After seeing newcomer Aadhi's (son of Telugu director Ravirajabini Sheddy) actions, many has blessed him he is sure to join the elite ranks of the top 10 heroes in the Tamil industry.
Mirugam has a message to convey to the people that those with AIDS should not be shunned and that the public should be more aware as to how the disease is spread. Further the movie also talks about treating prisoners humanely. Packaged with such messages, Karthikeyan feels the movie is bound to be received well.
Sangeetha spoke about how she has earlier worked with Samy in Uyir and she was well aware of the care and minute details that took Samy's attention in a film. After watching the trailer of Mirugam, she said she was sad she had not been able to do that role.