TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 19, 2007
Actress Sruthi Raj was saved from the turbulent tide yesterday at Chennai while she was shooting for Sanjay Ram's Iyakkam. Sruthi Raj, who acted in movies including Kathal Dot Com, Mandhiran and Jerry, is now acting in Iyakkam and two more films in Tamil. While she was shooting for Iyakkam at the coastal area of Neelankarai, the sea was very rough with turbulent waves.
The director wanted to shoot the film in a natural setting. So the actress also co operated with the unit and went close to the tides. Suddenly she was washed ashore by a huge wave. Sruthi Raj had almost lost her control but was fortunately saved by the local fishermen, who pulled her out of sea. She was rushed to a hospital immediately and the shooting was called off for the day. Sruthi Raj, according to the hospital sources, is now out of danger.