TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Pachaikilli Muthucharam is getting released this coming Friday and Sarath Kumar met the press to speak about it. His wife Radhika who is usually stuck to his side, was missing."More than calling Pachaikilli Muthucharam my film, it should be termed as Guatham's film," said Sarath and his mature comments were much appreciated. There is no particular hero in the film since all the actors including Sarath, Milind Soman, Andrea and Jyotika have important roles, said Sarath.
After moving out of politics, Sarath has more time for films. He has on hand 8 films now! "After Gautham's Vaaranam Ayiram is complete, I will act in another film directed by him. That will be my 8th film. Sarath is very clear that he's neither going to start a new party nor is he going to join a particular party. But would he act in a re-make of an old film? Sure, if it is the re-make of MGR's Ayirathil Oruvan, he says. What about the Cauvery issue? He said he respects the verdict of the Supreme Court and, in the manner of a seasoned politician, made good his escape!