TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Monday, January 08, 2007
For having completed 100 films, Areema Sangam hosted a function to honor Sarath Kumar. It was like a mini family celebration.
Sarath Kumar and Radharavi were honored with life size garlands. Radhika started with how she should not be praising her own husband, but that is what her speech turned out to be. She reminisced about how she met Sarath at an airport and told him that he himself looked like a hero and why not join films and so on. She also mentioned what Kamal had earlier said that, Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu got released only because of Sarath." When she said that Sarath was a Nattaamai in real life too, his face broke up in smiles.
If Radhika sang Sarath's praises, Sarath went that little extra and praised his wife that she had done 350 films as against his mere 100 films.
About 2 lakhs was donated on behalf of Sarath Kumar to help pay for dialysis for poor, affected people.
Members of press as well as members of the Nadar community, who expected him to make some announcements about his starting a political party, were in for disappointment.
Is the super hero another superstar where politics is concerned?