TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, July 02, 2007
The South Indian Film Artistes Association (Then Indhiya Nadigar Sangam) is planning to conduct a mega star night show this August. Sarath Kumar, The president of the association is yet to decide the venue and date for this show.
It might be recalled that a similar show was arranged earlier by Vijayakanth, the former president of the association at Malaysia and Singapore to raise the funds for the association. All the leading stars including superstars Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan participated in the show, and nearly six crore rupees were collected through the event. Later, they used the fund to pay off the long- term loan of the association.
This time, Sarath Kumar is planning to construct a world class multiplex with state-of-the-art facilities at the premises of the association. Sources say that all leading stars, including the superstar Rajinikanth will be participating in the show. Talks are going on with all the stars and creators in other south Indian languages like Malayalam and Telugu to make the show a mega affair.