TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 26, 2007
Just remember the famous South African film The Gods Must be Crazy, a crazy goofy movie rocked in the eighties in which a African tribal faces the scientific modern world in the form an empty coke bottle. Now Debutant Malan tries to make a film with the same theme in Tamil with ace comedian Senthil. The film is titled as Adhivasiyum Athisaya Pesiyum (A tribal with cell phone), produced by BBC Internationals.
Senthil, of the famous Goundamani-Senthil team of the 80's and 90's, is now trying to make a comeback as a hero like his ex-partner Vadivelu with this new film. According to Malan, the film has an interesting premise about a tribal's adventures, when a cell phone lands in his hand from above! Comedians like Mayilsamy, Vyapuri and Ramesh Aravind are also in the crew of this comedy riot.
Debutant Chakri scores music and Kasi Viswanathan handles cinematography. The film is to be shot in the forest areas of Malaysia and coastal Africa, from December 5.