TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 26, 2007
Just remember the famous South African film The Gods Must be Crazy, a crazy goofy movie rocked in the eighties in which a African tribal faces the scientific modern world in the form an empty coke bottle. Now Debutant Malan tries to make a film with the same theme in Tamil with ace comedian Senthil. The film is titled as Adhivasiyum Athisaya Pesiyum (A tribal with cell phone), produced by BBC Internationals.
Senthil, of the famous Goundamani-Senthil team of the 80's and 90's, is now trying to make a comeback as a hero like his ex-partner Vadivelu with this new film. According to Malan, the film has an interesting premise about a tribal's adventures, when a cell phone lands in his hand from above! Comedians like Mayilsamy, Vyapuri and Ramesh Aravind are also in the crew of this comedy riot.
Debutant Chakri scores music and Kasi Viswanathan handles cinematography. The film is to be shot in the forest areas of Malaysia and coastal Africa, from December 5.