TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The producer of the film, Babu has also confirmed that they are thinking of fixing these two former top heroines as the lead ladies of Senthil at any cost! Meena, the yesteryear heroine of superstar Rajini and super actor Kamal Hassan is supposed to accept the offer, because of the role is limited her to appear in the screen what she is in the real life too.
But before Meena, it is Malavika, who sent her acceptance to the producer and director to perform whatever the role they offer to her. The director is still waiting for Meena's reply and if she could accept to appear as Senthil's pair, Malavika would get the role of an adhivasi item dancer, a character already created by the director in the script.
According to the script, Senthil, a tribal man in dense jungle accidentally get a cell phone and how he faces the consequences is the interesting comical part of the movie.