TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
The producer of the film, Babu has also confirmed that they are thinking of fixing these two former top heroines as the lead ladies of Senthil at any cost! Meena, the yesteryear heroine of superstar Rajini and super actor Kamal Hassan is supposed to accept the offer, because of the role is limited her to appear in the screen what she is in the real life too.
But before Meena, it is Malavika, who sent her acceptance to the producer and director to perform whatever the role they offer to her. The director is still waiting for Meena's reply and if she could accept to appear as Senthil's pair, Malavika would get the role of an adhivasi item dancer, a character already created by the director in the script.
According to the script, Senthil, a tribal man in dense jungle accidentally get a cell phone and how he faces the consequences is the interesting comical part of the movie.