TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 26, 2007
After the 'forgettable' debut in Vegam, Ashwin Shekher son of S Ve Shekher is ready to take his second movie with a new hope. This time S Ve Shekher himself takes the challenge to give him a success through this project.
S Ve Shekher has surprised every one by the choice of the story. He would like to take the second part of Manal Kayiru, the film took Shekher to great highs in the eighties under the direction of Visu. Now Shekhar believes that the same old magic will be happened in the sequel of Manal Kayiru too!
Sources said, Shekhar had already approached his guru Visu with a new script and discussed a lot to give a final shape as suitable to Ashwin. He had already got the dates of Shanthi Krishna (Sister of Director Suresh Krishna), the heroine of the first part of Manal Kayiru.
Ashwin Shekher might play the role of a boy searching for a suitable bride. Search is on for a suitable heroine. Shekhar also plays an important role in this sequel.
When our correspondent contacted Shekhar, he confirmed the news about the project.
The always media friendly Shekhar says: "Yes... I have planned to direct my son with the script of Manal Kayiru part -2. Visu sir and Shanthi Krishna also agreed to act in this movie. Of course I play the father role of the heroine. We would like to continue the new one with the same title. Discussions are going on to finalise the cast and crew. I will give the full details to press by the next week."
Talking about the story, Shekhar told, "In the first part of Manal Kayiru I accepted to marry a girl with 8 conditions. In this second part, my daughter throws 8 new conditions to marry Ashwin! How he faces all the conditions and marries my daughter is the remaining part..."