TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
After the strict instruction from the Captain, director Mathesh has changed the original name of the Arasangam heroine Sheryl Pinto to Sunaina. Sheryl is the heroine who is going to act with Captain Vijaykanth in Arasangam. Vijaykanth, the films hero, wants to change her name so that it is more close to Tamil culture, the director searched an attractive name from many websites and name books. Finally the Captain settled with the name Sunaina.
After hearing the proposal, Sheryl agreed and thanked Vijaykanth and the director personally. Interestingly, there is another heroine in the same name who is currently acting in film Kadhalil Vizhunthen. When questioned about this with the Arasangam actress, she said that this will not prompt her to change her name from Sunaina to something else. There are 2 Karthikas in the industry (one is Nam Naadu Karthika and the other one is the Thoothukudi heroine). Hence she is also not going for a name change.