TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
After the strict instruction from the Captain, director Mathesh has changed the original name of the Arasangam heroine Sheryl Pinto to Sunaina. Sheryl is the heroine who is going to act with Captain Vijaykanth in Arasangam. Vijaykanth, the films hero, wants to change her name so that it is more close to Tamil culture, the director searched an attractive name from many websites and name books. Finally the Captain settled with the name Sunaina.
After hearing the proposal, Sheryl agreed and thanked Vijaykanth and the director personally. Interestingly, there is another heroine in the same name who is currently acting in film Kadhalil Vizhunthen. When questioned about this with the Arasangam actress, she said that this will not prompt her to change her name from Sunaina to something else. There are 2 Karthikas in the industry (one is Nam Naadu Karthika and the other one is the Thoothukudi heroine). Hence she is also not going for a name change.