TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
The film Bali has a mix of romance, music and faith.The film is centered around the old music instrument Bali. Sree, a music student from London, hears of a novel music instrument in a remote village in India and comes to the village to see it. The villagers consider it godly and does not allow the man to see it. From the village, Rimpi comes forward to help him. On coming to know of this, the villagers think he is planning to steal the instrument and try to stop him. Whether or not the young man able is achieve his goal beyond opposition from the villagers is what forms the rest of the story.
Shree is making his debut as hero. He has worked as captain of a ship. Wanting to be an actor, he has trained himself in dance and acting before entering the acting proffesion. Cinematography is by Rajat Menon and music by Bhagavat. The shooting is complete. The story is by Vijayabharathi Arts, screenplay and direction by A Jesudoss. The producer is Katta Srinivasa Rao. G Mohandas and K Prabhakar are associate directors.