TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Saturday, July 28, 2007
The world still can't get enough of Shivaji, which features superstar Rajinikanth and Shreya Saran in the lead. When the movie in its Tamil version is soon to cross 50 days of running, it will soon be dubbed into Hindi, Chinese and Japanese. The films investors have recovered all the investment that has gone into Shivaji worldwide and they are reaping rich profits off the film. The Chennai city distributor Abhirami Ramanathan has already made a profit of 2 crores from the films shows in the area. The city's theatres are still screening the film to packed houses.
Reacting to this response from audiences, the producer AVM Saravanan has decided to get the film dubbed in Hindi, Chinese and Japanese. His idea to dub the film has been received by the films music composer AR Rahman and Superstar Rajini. The ace composer has agreed to redo the songs with Japanese, Chinese and Hindi lyrics.
Imagine what the 'Ballelakka... song will sound like in Chinese? As far as the Hindi dubbed version goes, Rajini himself will dub for the film. He is known to dub himself for his Hindi films but he interestingly doesn't dub for his Tamil films. So it will be a Rajini first.