TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
May have considered Asin and Shreya to be the only competition worthy of each other. But Shreya says that the two are very close friends. She even says that her mother watches all of Asin"s films after she saw the actress in Ghajini. Shreya said, “I think Asin is a fine actress, and I like her a lot. My mom is a big fan of Asin. I have seen all her films like Ghajini, Sivakasi, Pokkiri and even her Telugu film Amma Nana. I think if Aamir Khan has chosen her as his heroine, it speaks volumes about her caliber and acting talent. We are good friends and not competitors."
When asking about her close friendship with Trisha, she said, "We catch up with each other regularly and are the best of friends. All these talks about our rivalry is nothing but gossip. In fact, I never thought any actress to be my competitor." A healthy trend indeed!