TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Shivaji was the only the start of Shreya"s heights of success it seems. After her role in the film, she has become the hottest actress around in India – having Bollywood, Tamil and Telugu filmmakers run after her. She has managed to keep herself in the news whether it is her role for 50 lakhs in her new film with Vadivelu of if it is her Hindi movies. This time she makes another media splash but this for a different reason altogether.
She is now set foot in Hollywood with one of hottest actors there – Jesse Metcalfe. She has been signed for a movie that will be a Hyde Park Films production (former tennis ace Prakash Amritraj"s production house) in collaboration with MGM Studios. The film which will be titled The other end of the line will have play an Indian call center executive who falls in love with a customer and travels all the way to San Francisco to meet him.
Her costar in the film Jesse Metcalfe, presently is acting in Desperate Housewives, has his next movie is loaded coming out on the 1st of November. The name of her character will be Jessie. The actress gave out these details to the media at a press briefing. Back home she has three film including Vijay"s Azhagiya Tamil Magan and Cheeyan Vikram"s Kandhasamy.